Ultimate is fast-paced, non-contact, and FUN. Our curriculum has been designed by co-founders Danie Proby (a physical education teacher) and Ari Nitikman, who have a combined 20 gears of top level Ultimate experience including time playing on and coaching Team Canada. Our ultimate frisbee school programs have been created using the new curriculum embedding SEL, physical literacy, and mindfulness practices into all our target based, cooperative, and competitive style games. Our professional coaches ensure that students are constantly touching the disc and engaged the entire session.
ELEVATE OFFERS A FUN GAMES-BASED PROGRAM FOR SCHOOLS TO GET THEIR STUDENTS ACTIVE WITH ULTIMATE FRISBEE!
Why Ultimate Frisbee for your PE Classes
Ultimate for Primaries too!
We have softer discs and have designed age-appropriate frisbee games where all students (k-8) can learn, have success and have tones of fun. After this week is over, the students will be begging to play ultimate frisbee.
The full Elevate experience
– Each student gets 3 games focused Ultimate lessons
– 30-45 minute lessons led by 2 experienced coaches
– Flexible on location (indoor/outdoor)
50+ Schools Across Canada
– Stride – Burnaby
– Carleton Heights – Ottawa
– Maple Grove – Vancouver
– Braemar – North Vancouver
– James Thompson – Richmond
– Margaret Jenkins – Victoria
– Engage ALL learners (K – 7) to get active and participate through FUN games
– Develop Fundamental Movement Skills
– Support the various domains of Physical Literacy (physical, cognitive, social)
– Include SEL and Mindfulness exercises
The coaches at Elevate Academy, Ari and Danie, were engaging and professional. They adapted their program appropriately to the various age groups and made great connections with the students.
The sessions were accessible to all of the students in our diverse population. Ari and Danie made sure that every student was included, and easily adapted their activities to students of different abilities. Throughout the sessions, the field was filled with our students running hard, having fun, challenging themselves, and cheering on their peers.
The program goes beyond teaching athletic skill. Ultimate Frisbee builds confidence and personal accountability in athletes, and stresses worldly values such as community, sportsmanship, and open-mindedness.
Email our Regional Manager for more info and a quote about our school programs!